Rosetta Stone offers libraries and their users the proven immersion method that more than 20,000 schools and 9,000 businesses have trusted for over the last 20+ years. The award-winning interactive approach has been used by millions of learners around the world and now is accessible in the library- or anywhere, anytime.
- 30 languages to meet a range of cultural interests
- 50 + hours of foundational instruction in each language
- Core lessons to build reading, writing, speaking, and listening skills
- Focused activities to refine grammar, vocabulary, pronunciation, and more
- Mobile apps that enable learners to reinforce language on the go